Sunday, July 4, 2010

Lazy sunday :B

Sunday saw me lazing on the bed til afternoon, then me proceeding to laze on the couch, then eating lunch and lazing there too before washing up to go to jurong west. Read on before you call me a sloth! Rushed down to make it by 5pm but, alas, it was slightly over 5 after I reached. Had a mini panic attack but realized I could still drop what I had to drop. Met up with jyings to edit a video and it started well.. with us doing our own things freely (facebook, tumblrs and shopping sites) while trying to find ways to send stuff to each others' mac. But as time ticked away, so did our patience and things suddenly got serious. Very serious. It was cut 'this' and cut 'that' over and over. Like digital video hairdressers! To end the story short, Sunday saw us parting ways at a bus stop as we were both too nauseous and it was only time before someone threw up their taco balls first. I still love you, jyings, and don't worry you don't owe me anything because it's what I like doing so thank YOU for giving me a chance to do it!
Well, hope all your sundays were as (or more) productive than mine (if not, I shall call you a sloth!) &
Cheers to a good monday!

xo

No comments: