Sunday, July 25, 2010

Nonsensical conclusions that float in like ZZZZZZZZ

So here I am at 1am wearing a facial sheet mask to be productive and save time while doing some photoshop stuff and not sleeping so early so as to catch as much time as I possibly can. Kids, I'm teaching you the wrong things.
Anyways obviously the mask won't work.
YOU KNOW WHY?

Yeah I'm sure you do. Pardon the caps, just had to make a point there.
But just in case you really don't know why and I've put you in a state of puzzlement..
here's why:

At 1am, the body is supposed to be resting and thus it is the body's natural beauty sleep and at this moment as I am typing this, eye bags are bringing their heavy luggage and moving in under my eyes until they find another place to go.

Now I kinda wished I did something in the writing field because lately I've been having lots to write and say and the only outlet I have is this blog so the people reading this will have to learn how to read just to read my writings. Okay that was a joke albeit a bad joke.
Right, 15 mins is over, time to take my mask off, which concludes this post.

Btw, Marquis is such a good dog today I think I'll reward him with a little white sheet mystical treat. Stop looking at me like that, I'm only doing what I'm taught. Recycle your facial mask, Reuse it as a dog treat, Reduce litter and wastage!
Well done, me.
I can sleep peacefully tonight and I hope Marquis will too. Though a nagging feeling tells me he might throw up or something in the morning due to bad sushi.......... Hm.
Hey mom, am I psychic?

3 comments:

Chevalyn Cassandra said...

SeriOuslyy fElss!
tH 3Rs thing ain't gonnna work on th dog!=p
haha!
LOVE U!
Have an AWESOME WEEK aHead babe!
peace out,
GLEEEK!

Felicia said...

HOWDY FELLOW GLEEK <3
Hahaha worth a thought. Imagine if everything became recyclable by eating it after you're done.
Okay wait on second thought it would be very disgusting haha.
Love you too, see you on sat dear! :D

Chevalyn Cassandra said...

Ewww=p HAHA!
Yes, lemme know what time you're going down and I'll meet ya before FOP!=)