Saturday, July 24, 2010

This ain't a song for the broken-hearted




Summary (12 marks)
Buying a calculator watch for 5 bucks was one of the best decisions of my life (besides nicking my bro's star-wars tee shirt) because it has helped me to count things that my mind would chase about in circles. Like splitting the dinner bill or converting USD to SGD currencies (ahem, zipia) and basically what every calculator would do but mine is just really accessible right now.
I love Glee, just can't get enough of it. How can anyone? It makes you smile even when your heart is breaking, defy some gravity and to not stop believing, of course. Or how good was the Lady Gaga episode- someone make a Michael Jackson tribute soon please.
But one of the best things are the marvelous people around me. How blessed am I ever since God placed them in my life! Natasha stayed over once (and I hope for more) and Shirleen who craps along with me and my lamest jokes while going high without coke.
Not to mention the people who are always there like Hyings and Xoxo and Cassy and Celia and though I did not say your name; you know you're in my heart from the word 'hello'.
Yes that's how easily I'll give my heart to you (provided you're not a creep) but keeping it is a different thing and thank God for friends who choose to keep and protect and cherish it.

But above all, I want to thank God for God (is that possible???) for showing me what love is.
'Cors the gr8est of all is love.
Everyone wants a slice of the love pie. Yum.

No comments: