Thursday, July 29, 2010

On the run





Credit: Jeremy Campbell site. Click pics for a bigger look.

Check out the collection of shoes here! Also, buy 'em from NastyGal if you're keen and have about a few hundred bucks to spare, you lucky thing.
I'm loving the weave loafers!
Also platform heels/boots are making waves in the fashion world , though its rather risky to try wearing them in SG because you might
1) get arrested for looking like a prostitute in clementi
2) get arrested for looking like a prostitute anyway
3) be called 'sleazy' on online forum STOMP
4) get a billion stares on the train home
5) step on a poor guy's feet while squeezing in a train
6) get talked out of wearing it by my mom

There are some limitations of how fashion can be explored here.
Sometimes I choose to wear something different but then get all self-conscious because I do not want to be talked about on STOMP and so I go and change into something more... reasonable.

No comments: