Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dip dye-d





Dyeing my hair red does not make me less of a Christian. Dyeing my hair red does not make me love God less, does not make me want to go out there and commit whatever sin you think I might end up doing, does not mean I am setting a bad example to my peers around me, does not mean I am going to end up leaving church and then live as a drugged out party animal, does not even come close to how you think I am straying.
If anything, I'm in love more than ever before. On fire more than I thought I could be again. Holding on to faith even more tightly than I'd ever fought for faith before. Enjoying the Word more and more each day, esp after the wonderful memorable days of SOT.
How would dyeing my hair take away all these and separate me from God and I? If it is truly a sin to color my hair then I will be judged accordingly but I just need you to know that I am fine- better than fine and I would never give up my walk with God for the world no matter how many hair colors I choose to dye my hair in. And in this age that we live in, is my colored hair really going to give christians out there a bad name? Oh God please help me. Wisdom really is the most important thing we need. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your hairs so nice howd you do it and what you use!

Felicia said...

Hey there, I did it in a salon. They helped me bleach it once b4 applying the reddish pink dye :)

Anonymous said...

Hey is your hair dark brown or black? I have dark brown hair and I wanna do a red dip dye but idk whether to get it bright red or a dull-ish red?
Yours looks great!