Monday, September 19, 2011

In a few more years, little girl, a few more.








Going to Chinatown one day so I decided to wear something with a memory and more history than I have (one word: vintage). So I found my mom's old white eyelet short-sleeve cardigan, thought it looked pretty conservative, threw on my black leathery looking shorts, also threw away the word conservative with my snake ring, but hopefully redeemed myself with the spectacles. Hmm.. I should consider working in the library. Wouldn't be so bad except I might get fired for reading all the time.. Oh well. Is there a job that pays you to read? Like a book-reader? Or a book-sitter perhaps?

And of course I forgot to look in the mirror b4 heading out so I left one button undone in the middle and only realized it on the train. Mucho embarrassing. Typical me. :(
Don't go thinking I'm an airhead though, I'll have you know I love reading newspapers. *wears specs smugly*
Even if its only the Sundays paper.
And even if my specs have no degree in the lenses.

2 comments:

Jyings said...

wow! Loving the way u edited your pics? NEW CAM? :)

Felicia said...

Haha thanks dear! :) No its the same canon point and shoot, but I was trying to edit better and all that jazz in photoshop!