Friday, September 9, 2011

Let me tide it over.

Mad respect for this guy called Alberto Seveso (check out his other works here). 
He did 2 projects mixing ink and water and photographed it so beautifully! 
Here's one of 'em.. a lego man catching some waves.  




My mind's as hazy as the blue waves right now all thanks to my wisdom tooth.
(Why is it called wisdom tooth in the first place? Is it cos you have to pay the price of suffering for wisdom?)
So because curiosity got the better of me, I went to google about wisdom teeth and now I really wish I didn't. I see the word 'painful' so many times. Too many times. Plus what if I end up with all those painful infections like dry socket from sneezing after the extractions and what if my dentist didn't give me enough anesthesia and what if I can feel him pulling out my wisdom teeth. 
Omg is that why they call it wisdom teeth, cos it is rooted deep into you like how wisdom is buried deep within a person? 
If that's the case then I hope my dentist works out. So he'll pull out my tooth in a jiffy.

Got a perfect song to encourage everybody..
'At first I was afraid, I was petrified.
I WILL SURVIVE, I WILL SURVIVE!'
*glimmer of light shines down*

No comments: