Friday, September 23, 2011

Etc etc.







Collection of misc. photos without much reason:
1) Love my brown vintage sheer flowery shirt! (long description for a shirt) but it does no help in keeping me warm. Oh the things we suffer for vanity.
2) Had a roadtrip to m'sia with my parents one day. Lovely day with lotsa food. And lots of my parents' attention. What middle child syndrome? 
My awesome colorful crochet cardigan does no help in the freezing car too. 
Note: time for more functional clothes, fel.
3) Calling out. We're calling out.. And we are called out too. Some thoughts stuck in my head appear better on paper.
4) Cut out blue dress. 
5) My companion in the car. Meet the reindeer who's been through all my motion-sickness days, my sleepy days, my crampy days, my excited days and basically all the days I've sat in the back with it.
6) BEST BREAKFAST EVER? I must add that it's HEALTHY too! 
Recipe: Almond cereal at the bottom, one scoop dark choc ice scream, one scoop cookies & cream ice cream and one juicy peach to top it off! 
See, it's healthy! Got fruits and almond cereal (fibre) and dark choc (anti-oxidents?) all in one yummy cup! I'll make this for all my guests next time if they have breakfast at my place :D 
(May and Siew Hwee were the first to try it and they are alive now, aren't they!)

No comments: