Thursday, September 15, 2011

Favorite 4 letter word?









Fave 4 letter word? It's got to start with a S and ends with A L E. 
Uh-huh a sale~ that's where I got the stuff I was wearing that windy sunday.
Found the flowery snakeskin rain boots with Doreen at Aldo and it was like on a 75% discount?!
Went to a clearance at Robot Ninjas with Jyings and scored this dress for a orangey-red note!
Even my rolling stone & camera rings are from a flea and they both add up to less than 8 bucks?
This is being wise and thrifty with money huh?
My mama would be sososo proud of me :3
Oh wait actually she's not. She'd wish I stop buying anything at all,
sale or no sale. 
But then what else would I wear, mother?

My other fave 4 letter word (I'm allowed to have a few fave words, I'm a girl ;) starts with L and you guessed it, LOVE. Saw this quote a while back and decided to 'write' it on a park bench. 
Vandalism in the digital era, folks.

'So if you're going to fall, fall hard. Fear nothing. If you're going to love, love hard. Hold nothing back.'

No comments: